Saginaw Tuberculosis Hospital
|Saginaw Tuberculosis Hospital|
|Building Style||Single Building|
Founded as Saginaw County Hospital in 1929, the facility was a tuberculosis sanatorium. In 1971, the hospital changed its name to Saginaw Community Hospital. It was incorporated in 1991 and qualified as a nonprofit organization. In 1994, the hospital was renamed HealthSource Saginaw Inc.
In August 2004, Saginaw County voters approved a 25-year millage to fund a $35 million project to replacing the facility's aging infrastructure.