Pine Ridge Centre

From Asylum Projects
Jump to: navigation, search
Pine Ridge Centre
Opened 1950
Closed 1985
Current Status Closed
Building Style Single Building
Location Aurora, ONT
Alternate Names


Originally built in 1915 as a school for boys. Opened as an institution for people with a developmental disability in 1950 to provide more residential capacity to support the increasing population at the Huronia Regional Centre in Orillia. Provided residential supports for males with a developmental disability who were 16 years of age and older