AsylumProjects:To do list
This is a list of things that need to be done and objectives to be met. Please add new things as you think of them and also delete or strike through things that have been created or met.
If you want to specifically want to work on something/take on that task just sign your name with four ~~~~ and you can do the same if you add something that you plan on doing.
This that need to be written/created
- Transfer over all the institution information and create same pages here.
- Transfer over all the institution images.
- Work on main page and create structures/sub pages to support the main page. - M-Explorer 15:17, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
- Write/work on the Manual of Style
- Transfer and update any policy from the earlier AP web page.
- Create following policies:
- Image policy.
- Urban Exploring/Illegal activities policy.
- Article format policy.
- Reference policy (I.E. something to help people research where the info came from so they can do the same research. I do not want this to be the same sense as Wikipedia's which places heavy weight on third party sources which will not work here. I want this to be more like what is in essays, research papers, thesis's, and books.)
- Create an article grading system including specific articles/sub articles/templates.
- Create editing templates that can be pasted in to the articles. (These templates can be moved from existing wikis and modified for this wiki.)
- Come up with various policies to cover the editing of this wiki.
- Come up with a date/goal that we can show this wiki.
- Come up with a date/objective/goal to when we can make this wiki the main wiki and take down the old software.
Is there something (Which is most likely) that we haven't thought of or you just thought of?