Hamilton County Infirmary
|Hamilton County Infirmary|
|Building Style||Single Building|
Opened in 1852 at the "City Infirmary" in Hartwell. Prior to the opening of Longview Asylum, it also held mental patients. In 1924 it was renamed the Hamilton County Home & operated as a nursing home and infirmary for the poor and disabled. A new facility was built in 1952 and renamed Daniel Drake Memorial Hospital, now part of the University of Cincinnati Hospital.