Difference between revisions of "Lansing Boys Vocational School"
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Revision as of 23:56, 7 December 2012
|Lansing Boys Vocational School|
|Building Style||Cottage Plan|
The juvenile offenders and vocational school once occupied 30 acres just east of Eastern High School. Now, the only building remaining is a field house. The school was established in 1856, housing thousands of boys at a time, and closed in 1972. The campus of cottages and vocational facilities was razed.