Lansing Boys Vocational School
|Lansing Boys Vocational School|
|Alternate Names||Industrial School for Boys at Lansing|
History Also known as the Industrial school for boys this facility opened in 1856 and severed as a home, skilled trades training, and educational facility for boys until sometime in the late 60-70's. Access to early data on the school can be found here as part of an open source book collection held by the HathiTrust Digital Library. The books is from 1902 and contains pictures and text about the daily life of the school, it's students, and how the facility was run.