Pauls Valley State School
|Pauls Valley State School|
|Building Style||Cottage Plan|
|Alternate Names||Pauls Valley State Hospital Southern Oklahoma Resource Center|
The Pauls Valley State School was established in 1907 as a state training school for boys and was operated as such until converted to a state hospital for people with epilepsy in 1945 and to a state facility for people with mental retardation in 1953.