St. John's Tuberculosis Sanitarium

From Asylum Projects
Jump to: navigation, search
St. John's Tuberculosis Sanitarium
Established 1917
Opened 1919
Closed 1973
Current Status Preserved
Building Style Single Building
Location Springfield, IL
Alternate Names


Although no longer used as a sanatorium, the buildings have been preserved by the Hospital Sisters of St. Francis. They currently used as housing for the sisters & their Mission Outreach.