White Cloud Sanitarium
From Asylum Projects
|White Cloud Sanatorium|
|Building Style||Single Building|
|Location||White Cloud, Michigan|
The White Cloud Sanatorium was a Tuberculosis Sanatorium that was opened around 1900 by the Church of God in White Cloud, Michigan. Construction for the facility began some time around 1898 and by September of 1900 the facility had been almost completed. At least 60 surgical treatments were preformed before total completion of the hospital and sanatorium site. The hospital and sanatoriums charter states it was designed for, "the recuperation and treatment of chronic diseases."
More images and information can be found here  and on the Newaygo County, Michigan Historical society site here