Bonnie Burn Tuberculosis Hospital
|Bonnie Burn Sanitorim|
|Current Status||Demolished (original TB Buildings) Active|
|Building Style||Cottage Plan|
|Location||Berkeley Heights, NJ|
The Bonnie Burn Sanitarium was founded in 1912 as a self sufficient facility with twenty-two buildings on a 146 acre campus in the Walchung Foothills. Moving to new facilities in 1991 near the original site, the hospital eventually became the Runnells Specialized Hospital of Union County and it continues to operate under that name to this day. The original buildings were demolished and replaced with an office park.