Perry County Infirmary
From Asylum Projects
|Perry County Infirmary|
|Opened||1902 (Second location)|
|Building Style||Single Building|
|Location||New Lexington, OH|
The facility is owned and operated by the Perry County Board of Commissioners in accordance with Chapter 5155 of the Ohio Revised Code. The Commissioners appoint and supervise a director to oversee the operations of the home. The facility was established in the late 1800s, and the building was finished in 1902. In 2004, the name was changed to Fairview Assisted Living to encourage the residents of Perry County to look at the County Home in a more positive way.