Hickory Grove Sanatorium
|Hickory Grove Sanatorium|
|Building Style||Single Building|
|Location||De Pere, WI|
Located about 4 miles south of De Pere, Wisconsin, on a hill overlooking the scenic Fox River. This hospital for people afflicted with tuberculosis was built in 1913 and opened Feb. 15, 1914. Demolished in the late 1990s after several failed attempts to find a use for the old building. The site is now occupied by expensive homes.